Our plastic hoses
Preferentially used in in compressed air lines, air brake lines, hydraulic and fuel lines.
- semi-rigid, kink resistant
- easily installable
- temperature range from -60°C to +100°C
- shore-hardness 65 D
- color: black
For ventilation purposes in the industry, in mechanical engineering and climate technology. Also usable as a cable protection tube.
- smooth PVC
- highly flexible
- support helix hard PVC (plain on the inside, wavy on the outside)
- temperature range: -15°C to +60°C
- color: light grey
Very good cold flexibility and reset properties.
- bend and rub-off resistant
- highly flexible; makes very tight bending radius possible
- restistant against most lubricants
- aging resistant
- temperature range: -35°C to +60°C
- Shore-hardness 95 A
- roll length: 50 m
Are you interested in our
If so, please arrange a consultation meeting now, with no obligation on your part. If you have any questions, our team will be pleased to assist you and explain all of the possible applications. Simply phone +49 7907 942 92 0, send an e-mail to info@ or use the unioeler.decontact form.