Our plastic hoses
Preferentially used in in compressed air lines, air brake lines, hydraulic and fuel lines.
- semi-rigid, kink resistant
- easily installable
- temperature range from -60°C to +100°C
- shore-hardness 65 D
- color: black
For ventilation purposes in the industry, in mechanical engineering and climate technology. Also usable as a cable protection tube.
- smooth PVC
- highly flexible
- support helix hard PVC (plain on the inside, wavy on the outside)
- temperature range: -15°C to +60°C
- color: light grey
Very good cold flexibility and reset properties.
- bend and rub-off resistant
- highly flexible; makes very tight bending radius possible
- restistant against most lubricants
- aging resistant
- temperature range: -35°C to +60°C
- Shore-hardness 95 A
- roll length: 50 m